Welcome to the Paxlovid Patient Data Collection System (the “System”). This site is for purpose of gathering, monitoring, and documenting adverse events in connection with or resulting from the use of Nirmatrelvir/Ritonavir (Paxlovid), which specifically includes but is not limited to the reporting of information submitted or provided through the System, including information on adverse events themselves, to relevant government offices in compliance with Pfizer’s adverse events and / or safety reporting and / or monitoring obligations whether in or out of the Philippines, and in accordance with internal Pfizer policies relative to adverse events and / or safety monitoring; to sharing reported adverse events with vendors, providers, advisers, and affiliates of Pfizer for purposes of storing, monitoring, recording, and of documenting adverse events where in or out of the Philippines.
- Content. As may be applicable, Pfizer will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this System but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this System and the content thereof is at your own risk. Pfizer disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Pfizer nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this System shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this System, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
- Forward Looking Statements. This System may contain forward-looking statements about Pfizer's financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, in-line products and products in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, the uncertainties inherent in pharmaceutical research and development; decisions by regulatory authorities regarding whether and when to approve drug applications and supplemental drug applications as well as their decisions regarding labeling and other matters that could affect the availability or commercial potential of Pfizer products; competitive developments; the ability to successfully market both new and existing products; challenges to the validity and enforcement of Pfizer's patents; trends toward managed care and health care cost containment; governmental laws and regulations affecting health care, including without limitation regarding pharmaceutical product access, pricing and reimbursement; and general economic conditions, such as interest rate and foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations. A further list and description of these and other risks, uncertainties and other matters can be found in Pfizer's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent Reports on Forms 10-Q and 8-K, all of which are available on this System and at www.sec.gov Pfizer assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events or developments.
- Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Pfizer, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Pfizer actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Copyrights. The entire contents of this System are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2022 Pfizer Inc. The contents of Pfizer System may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this System or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Pfizer. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Pfizer, or any third party.
- Void Where Prohibited. This System and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the Philippines. Although the information on this System is accessible to users outside of the Philippines, the information pertaining to Pfizer products is intended for use only by residents of the Philippines. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the Philippines. This site may contain links to other sites produced by Pfizer's various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are outside the Philippines. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. Pfizer reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this System is void where prohibited.
- Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Pfizer reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this System at any time at its discretion.